• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2015 Final - Australia v New Zealand, Twickenham, Sunday 1 November, 3:00 AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
MOTM: Nigel Owens

As said earlier, without the ball you can not score.

Our ball security in contact has been very poor tonight.

We have not played well enough to win.

They didn't play so good at the first half. Big mistakes by Nigel Owens. With a narrow advantage they would haven't played so relaxed in the first minutes of the second half

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
looking for a silver lining - the Oz team is still relatively young and NZ will be retiring a lot of class players next year.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
2nd half was better from Aus and Owens.

Well done ABs. Better team won. A great way to cap off some stellar careers. As much as he's frustrated me, fucking McCaw is superhuman.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

Disappointing loss, I thought Owens was poor but the All Blacks were definitely the better team when it counted..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Bloody hell. I thought the All Blacks were easily the better side but it was STILL 21-17 late in the game. Bloody good effort Wallabies.

Dan Carter though, previous world cups scuppered by injury, absolutely iced it today. Awesome.

Great words from Moore.

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
looking for a silver lining - the Oz team is still relatively young and NZ will be retiring a lot of class players next year.

I agree. Kepu, Moore, Giteau, Genia, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), Mitchell all them are teenagers. And they are almost the half of the starting XV

Chunderstruck

Alex Ross (28)
Absolutely devastated.

Well done Wallabies you did us all proud.

NZ played well and did everything they needed to win. Looking forward to smoking you in the cricket! (again)

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
On the other hand. Kepu got the benefit of the doubt with a late shot. Good call by owens. A high tackle by him only got a warning. So could have been a wallaby in the bin.

Touch judges are not doing a good job and helping Owens out. Barnes doing his usual thing of being a spectator when it counts.

This is a late response and others might have already raised it, but later Kaino (I think) gets Pocock with a blatant high tackle, and not even a penalty despite it being replayed on the big screen. Consistency? I don't think so.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Well Done to the all blacks, and a great way to end stunning era of NewZealand Rugby dominance. You will Need to find another Dan Carter to continue.....

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
This is a late response and others might have already raised it, but later Kaino (I think) gets Pocock with a blatant high tackle, and not even a penalty despite it being replayed on the big screen. Consistency? I don't think so.

It was awarded a penalty and advantage was given to the Wallabies. They made good metres after that tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.