• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2015 Final - Australia v New Zealand, Twickenham, Sunday 1 November, 3:00 AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
Smug
image.jpg

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I'm not coping well with the wait. I'm pretty sure that visiting this thread constantly is making it worse. So for that reason I'm checking out.

If I stick to my plan I won't visit here until after it's over. That's a big IF.

So to the Wallabies fans here, all the best and cheer loud and hard! Win or lose, try and keep your heads.

To our NZ brothers, all the best!

May the ball come quick and passes be flat and out in front.
May the accuracy and execution be the best we've ever seen.
May the scrums be straight and square and never go up or down.
May the Rugby be hard and fair;
May the referee be insignificant;
And may the best team win.

GO WALLABIES!!!

Peace.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
To be fair domestic violence isn't something that just gets erased from your public record.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
Remember when the Socceroos made the German World Cup and all the diehard fans got shitty at the huge groundswell of 'bandwagon' supporters?

I reckon it's awesome! How often is rugby the main game in town? Even in Melbourne we're been getting front page news bulletins, multiple newspaper spreads each day and good vibes on the streets.

Long may it last!

Yeah, it's crazy that we want to grow the game, and increase the size of television audiences in Australia, but without actually involving any new people.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
I always look forward to NZ-SA games much more because AB fans don't tend to get as cocky and rub it in our faces as much as other teams' fans do - there is respect to both sides.

And calling the All Black camp arrogant at the moment is delusional.
Wish I can say the same. I have plenty of All Blacks supporters in town and at work. Today is friday and I put on my special Bok jersey for tonite. This dont help much at work if you get this on your desk on monday after the semi final.
All%20Blacks_zpsvzjryc2n.jpg

Wallabies by 50.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
My advice - and this is genius level shit from me so you'd better fucking take it - is that when your team wins, acknowledge their efforts first and foremost. You don't even have to talk about the other team, but if you do, stow the bullshit.

You wouldn't do anything but shake hands with the opposition after a game on the field, would you?

So unless you're in the habit of walking up to the giant Tongan lock and saying "HA FUCKING SUCK IT!" after you knock his team over in the Grand Final, I recommend you show a bit of respect for the game and its participants.

The irony of Pfizty giving advice on humility should be noted!

teach

Trevor Allan (34)

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
I'm not coping well with the wait. I'm pretty sure that visiting this thread constantly is making it worse. So for that reason I'm checking out.

If I stick to my plan I won't visit here until after it's over. That's a big IF.

So to the Wallabies fans here, all the best and cheer loud and hard! Win or lose, try and keep your heads.

To our NZ brothers, all the best!

May the ball come quick and passes be flat and out in front.
May the accuracy and execution be the best we've ever seen.
May the scrums be straight and square and never go up or down.
May the Rugby be hard and fair;
May the referee be insignificant;
And may the best team win.

GO WALLABIES!!!

Peace.

Well said Scoey, see you Sunday and hope its a party.

Samson

Chris McKivat (8)
May the referee be insignificant Said Scoey.

That would be fantastic......... McCaw has an off day.
Go the WALLABIES

Status
Not open for further replies.