• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2015 Semi Final 1 - NZ vs RSA Twickenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
why are the all blacks chipping/grubbing to the corners? it ain't working... They have best attack in the world hold the god damn ball and have a go

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
why are the all blacks chipping/grubbing to the corners? it ain't working. They have best attack in the world hold the god damn ball and have a go
Yep how many times have they tried it now? 7 or 8?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
Not comfortable at all. All blacks can score 3 tries in 5 minutes, we know that. 5 point lead is like a 5 point deficit to any other team.

I don't drink, but fuck I need one right now. Nerves are shot.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Posession 65%
Territory 72%

Penalties conceded 9 - 3

We are dominating them. We're just giving everything away with poor discipline and poor execution on the 22.

The only issue about that yellow is how the fuck the boofhead officials couldnt call it in real time.

Yeah. I take that back, I thought the ball skidded into him, was watching ruck. Was so stupid.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Apart from the almost flawless SA defence I guess this is what a Semi final would look like if anyone from the Northern hemisphere had been able to make it this far.
Diego Maradonna handled the ball more often than the SA 12 and 13.

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
ABs definitely falling into the Bokke trap. An early try to the Bokke after half time and I suspect a large lump will begin form in the Ab throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.