• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2015 Semi Final 2 - Australia v Argentina Twickenham, Monday 19 October, 2:45 AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
I'm worried every time Pocock goes near a breakdown, and I'm not even Argentinian! He's just a class above anyone else in the world at the moment in the breakdown and defence.

Only reason the Aussies are winning, turnovers at the ruck. Argentina leading in most of the other stats.

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
I'm actually glad to see Genia off... his kicking has been awful and completely nullifying the benefit of any turn overs we've had. But that was a shit pass from Phipps...

mxyzptlk

Colin Windon (37)
Phipps on. If the Pumas are going to rattle the Wallabies in the last 14 minutes, now's their chance.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
I can't see the Wallabies losing this. Argentina are breaking tackles and getting a few line breaks but don't seem to know what to do once they're through.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Argentina have created the try scroing phase multiple times. They just haven't been able to get it wide when it is on.

There is all the difference. Australia can deliver it wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.