• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2015 Semi Final 2 - Australia v Argentina Twickenham, Monday 19 October, 2:45 AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Ok first things first - I've been drinking.

Second things second: The Concourse Bar at Wynyard station is the only placed you can piss now that they're refurbishing the station.

Third things third: said bar appears to have lingerie waitresses - fucking FIT ones and not single Mum skanks - with g-string n shit on a Friday night.

So anyway. Fuck what was I saying? Uh fuck....

Go the wobbles! Fuck yeah. Trains are boring. Shit

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
Omar really

Folau world class so cheika would simply find a way to start both Beale and Folau

Both play wing and fullback, and we play a dual wing-fullback system, so there's a way.

What would suffer would be our defence. Horne, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) and (to a slightly lesser degree) Mitchell are all excellent defenders. Beale's not as bad defending at the back as many make out, but he's not in their class.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Ok first things first - I've been drinking.

Second things second: The Concourse Bar at Wynyard station is the only placed you can piss now that they're refurbishing the station.

Third things third: said bar appears to have lingerie waitresses - fucking FIT ones and not single Mum skanks - with g-string n shit on a Friday night.

So anyway. Fuck what was I saying? Uh fuck..

Go the wobbles! Fuck yeah. Trains are boring. Shit

Too many Breezers, m8? :)

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Both play wing and fullback, and we play a dual wing-fullback system, so there's a way.

What would suffer would be our defence. Horne, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) and (to a slightly lesser degree) Mitchell are all excellent defenders. Beale's not as bad defending at the back as many make out, but he's not in their class.

Your thinking Groucho aligned to mine - Beale shown not the liability in defence as many make out but yes not as good as Horne / Mitchell - form would Warrant but back up bench option key as yes carries risk

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Oh yeah! We gonna win. ABs gonna lose. The oracle had spoken.. Peace out

Put it this way -
Assuming we win our semi final - I would rather South Africa cause an upset and beat the all blacks

As still regardless of above - rather face boks than ab's

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I think your merlot was corked, it seems to have made you fruitier!

PfitZy you old drinken bastArd - at least don't note much difference whether drunk or sober - you are still an arsehole - but a nicer one as enjoy t
Your posts as very real - sober up you old drunk!

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Your thinking Groucho aligned to mine - Beale shown not the liability in defence as many make out but yes not as good as Horne / Mitchell - form would Warrant but back up bench option key as yes carries risk

Beale at fullback then and Folau on the wing with the roaming role. Folau's defense is better than Mitchell's.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Fat Yak - the fruitiest beer you could find.

That stuff is so sweet it may as well be called a Breezer.
Well at least it isn't that horse piss XXXX.

HEY EVERYONE! I SAW JONNOSAN!!! At e var with the hot chicks in G

Status
Not open for further replies.