• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2019 1/4 Final England vs Australia

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I feel for hodge as not a winger but in absence of another quality winger to match Koro you select hodge - hence ra pursuing storm Fijian winger makes pretty clear open and shut case why

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
I don't think beales positives are worth the negatives but I don't blame him for a speculator with 4 min to go and down by 17

Beale did well tonight... that last pass was playing catch-up rugby, can't blame him for that.

I feel Genia the worste tonight... put us behind and then we are playing catch-up rugby and mistakes/poor handling came into play.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
Beale did well tonight. that last pass was playing catch-up rugby, can't blame him for that.

I feel Genia the worste tonight. put us behind and then we are playing catch-up rugby and mistakes/poor handling came into play.

tbh i disagree. he had some nice runs but it looked like playing for the highlight reels.

a good game would have demanded the ball to boot it out as far as fucking possible in our 22. or booting it behind the english backs to pin them down in their 22.