• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2019 1/4 Final New Zealand vs Ireland

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
ITS GAMEDAY!!!!!

And do I know it!! Had mates trying to get me to pub to watch game , can't do that, need to be at own place so I can get into game without hearing to many dumb comments from pissed punters (apart from my own).
Couple of cracking games today,and I right into both of them!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ wifey & I are on the early flight to Raro in the morning, 6 am report time so I'll have to regulate my pre-flight alcohol intake. Will probably grab a nap between late M10 SF & AB QF then sleep on the plane.

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
And do I know it!! Had mates trying to get me to pub to watch game , can't do that, need to be at own place so I can get into game without hearing to many dumb comments from pissed punters (apart from my own).
Couple of cracking games today,and I right into both of them!
Pissed punters are the worst, especially in SA.

There's always that one negative tnuc!

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
The Irish media do seem to have their collective knickers in some particularly tight knots this week.

Suspect it's because they're all a bit nervous that their second golden age will go by still without making it past a quarterfinal.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
On the topic of potentially flustered Irishmen, think they'll need to bring the mental disintegration game to bear on Sexton. Get Moody and Retallick right in his face, and Smith chipping away from the start. Then roll on Coles and TJ to continue (up?) the pressure.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
God knows why but every time I see this guy I think of Captain Darling.​

Tim%20McInnerny%20%20'Blackadder%20Goes%20Forth'%20(1989)%204.2.jpg

I just want someone to run into his face repeatedly.

Anyone will do really.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
^^^
He's so unremarkable with his humpback running style and stilted passing making how good he is much harder to accept.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
I'm actually much more relaxed about this game that in previous years. I watched the 2007 game knowing that was the wrong team to be playing. 2011 was a relief and 2015 was all good. If we go out to a better team, then so be it. But I really hope a weak red card doesn't kill the game (for either side).

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
I'm actually much more relaxed about this game that in previous years.
Was just about to post the same thing.

Usually at this stage my guts are doing flip flops. This time around, I'm about 30% whatevs. We've won the last 2, the monkey's off the back. Playing with house money now

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Of course, that won't stop me going FULL NOISE 8,880 GIGABYTES 8-FOOT LONG MOTHERFUCKING PHOTO ESSAY blaming the sun, the moon, the stars, Santa, Satan, Savannah, syphilus and Stevie Wonder the fucken ref if we lose.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Of course, that won't stop me going FULL NOISE 8,880 GIGABYTES 8-FOOT LONG MOTHERFUCKING PHOTO ESSAY blaming the sun, the moon, the stars, Santa, Satan, Savannah, syphilus and Stevie Wonder the fucken ref if we lose.

And humble in victory.