• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: AUS v ENG (Twickenham): POOL A; 6am (AEDT) Sunday 4 October

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmchairGeneral

Ward Prentice (10)
Getting pretty bloody excited!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443870264.654358.jpg

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I was going to bed early to get up at 2:45, but now I see SA v Scotland before and just wonder if I should try and power through.

WOOLI

Frank Nicholson (4)
Don't you worry about us. Apart from 13 were OK. Just concentrate on channeling your inner gnome to twickers

Don't know about my inner gnome...my convict past was Scot.

If Aus win tonight then Wales and AUS go through.

If not, it is likely that ENG will top the pool and have the armchair ride to the final.

Its a lay down misere that AUS will comfortably overcome Wales.

So Wales supporters should be going OI! OI! OI!

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Don't know about my inner gnome.my convict past was Scot.

If Aus win tonight then Wales and AUS go through.

If not, it is likely that ENG will top the pool and have the armchair ride to the final.

Its a lay down misere that AUS will comfortably overcome Wales.

So Wales supporters should be going OI! OI! OI!
I'm sorry to say we are responsible for that chant

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
I think the most reliable way to rate the scrums of Wales/England/Australia is to see how they performed against Fiji. All three just resorted to good honest scrummaging against Fiji and the results were interesting. You'd have to say Australia looked the best. unfortunately i doubt we'll see a lot of honest scrummaging from England tonight.

The Welsh pack is massive, so I don't know how they were beaten in that area by fiji.

Fiji have a devestating shove. Lots of fast-twitch athletes in the scrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.