• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: AUS v WAL (Twickenham): POOL A; 2:45am (AEDT) Sunday 11 October

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Cheika has forced Gatland's hand. Now they do dual opensides while we don't and we bash them at the set piece, maul and collisions.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Cheika has forced Gatland's hand. Now they do dual opensides while we don't and we bash them at the set piece, maul and collisions.
It's been on the cards to start tips and warbs. This is the chance to do it against top opposition with out danger. moriarty is on bench shows this to be try out

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
Re Gwlad and Munsterfans. I don't understand the accents.

:)

Am I right in saying we need to pay to just talk rugby there? That's what the site told me, but I still feel I'm missing something. Can't believe that you'd need to pay to chat about rugby.

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
It's been on the cards to start tips and warbs. This is the chance to do it against top opposition with out danger. moriarty is on bench shows this to be try out

Makes sense strategically preparing to play the Boks and Abs in this pool match...

RedCard

Peter Burge (5)
It's a risky selection but atleast Gats is going for it. Like the changes in the pack and gald to see Charteris and Lee starting. North to centre is a risk due to defence but we didn't have a good answer thre really as Tyler Morgan is a rookie (although did okay against Fiji). Anscombe is a better FB than 10 and will hopefully slot in well.

Looks like the plan is to have a go at Oz rather than contain and stay in the game. We expect to get beaten anyway with all the problems so why not have a good go at it.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Shows that one team at least is not plotting easy path to the final. Pleased to be wrong. No point risking injuries in this one. It's been a tough group

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
Shows that one team at least is not plotting easy path to the final. Pleased to be wrong. No point risking injuries in this one. It's been a tough group

very tough group, Wallabies lost a few and are carrying a few injuries too... the Wales vs Wallabies matches are one of my favs...I'm sure it will be a cracker...

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Aus team has three changes from England team.

Mumm in for Simmons, McMahon in for Hooper (McCalman on the bench) and Mitchell in for Horne (Beale on the bench).

This will be announced in about an hour.

The Pokemon is happening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sword of Justice

Bill McLean (32)
Aus team has three changes from England team.

Mumm in for Simmons, McMahon in for Hooper (McCalman on the bench) and Mitchell in for Horne (Beale on the bench).

This will be announced in about an hour.

The Pokemon is happening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hope you're wrong re Simmons unless injured. He has shown he's the best line out caller and his form has been very good.

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
Mumm has been reborn and looking impressive always making a difference now, Simmons may need a rest and come on to finish...

If the Pokenmon report is TRUE... then Cheika is backing Gits & Izzie to make a start...

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Gee I thought Folau would be out for all money. Hope he's fit and firing, Wales were pretty accurate with their high balls against England, Folau is much needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.