• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC jerseys

Marce

John Thornett (49)
Japan Home:
HPvjR9I.jpg

HPvju8N.jpg

HPvjTap.jpg

Japan Away:
HPvjIFR.jpg

HPvj5ut.jpg

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
It's a black jersey, so I can tell what my team is playing is, only thing that worries me. Mind you they not marketing it for me, but for the world wide market of people that buy them I suppose.;)

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
View attachment 16646
I didn't think this could be real, looks like a nice supporter polo shirt rather then a RWC jersey
Fuck me, I thought you were saying that it is the supporter's jersey. Can't believe it isn't.

Some of the press release is absolutely peak marketing
Printed across the replica and on-pitch jerseys, the fern’s outline is made via a bold single continuous stroke in a nod to the understanding that players never own the jersey – instead protecting it and passing it along to the next generation; creating one continuous line of guardianship.

At the heart of the on pitch jersey is an emblem made up of 14 differently sized ferns - to signify the diversity and differing experience of the current squad. Completing the emblem, the crest of the team acts as the 15th fern, with each facing inwards to create the “USO” mark; a Samoan term meaning brother, in honour of the bond between the All Blacks.

Sword of Justice

Vay Wilson (31)
Looks like a golf shirt except for on Caleb Clarke. Maybe the answer is anything will look good if you are a modern day Adonis. More fool me.

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
The modern All Black uniforms peaked in the 2011-13 era with the plain black and thin white collars. Everything post that is cringe. This hate crime doubly quadruply so. There is no exception to this rule.
The one that had them all looking like reverends?