• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC: Pool C - Wallabies v Fiji - Monday 18 Sep 2am AEST

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Awesome work Fiji. We are fingers crossed for runners up. Wallabies never got into that game.

Ref hands were all over that game, I'm not thinking biassed but definitely had an impact with interpretations that we just didnt click to. And it's not as if penalties didn't go to us that I would normally think undeserved.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Fiji’s second unit almost lost that game for them but they were able to win penalties at key times. I don’t know if he was injured but I would be leaving Kuruvoli on as long as possible.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Awesome work Fiji. We are fingers crossed for runners up. Wallabies never got into that game.

Ref hands were all over that game, I'm not thinking biassed but definitely had an impact with interpretations that we just didnt click to. And it's not as if penalties didn't go to us that I would normally think undeserved.
Yeah was the quickest turn over ruck calls I've ever seen.. but he painted it early but still think it was poor..

But we just never in the fight, dropped too much ball and couldn't get going.

Will be back next week to beat the pants off the Welsh.

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
Two things stand out:
1 we kicked it away too many times uselessly - kicked it dead twice
2 breakdown was shite either we didn't get numbers in attack and let ref call holding on within nano seconds, or basically let them have it when we were defending

Last edited: