• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC Pool D - Wallabies vs Wales - Sunday 29 September 2019 @ 5.45pm

Tex

John Thornett (49)
See, it's the classic double-fox maneuver. They've played their cards close in the nothing game vs Georgia, lulling us into a false sense of conservatism expecting corner and box kicks, only to run the shitter out of it while our back three are defending the sidelines.

Congrats on getting your tweet read out on the fox pod btw!

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
See, it's the classic double-fox maneuver. They've played their cards close in the nothing game vs Georgia, lulling us into a false sense of conservatism expecting corner and box kicks, only to run the shitter out of it while our back three are defending the sidelines.

Congrats on getting your tweet read out on the fox pod btw!

Really? I may have to have a listen

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Another winger would be handy but we were short sighted enough not to bring one.
AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) and DHP are both safer under the high ball than KB (Kurtley Beale). I always thought AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) was a better FB than winger.

I resent being included in that failure, even if just by implication. :(;)

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
The obvious step is DHP to start, the Hodge hate is interesting - I thought he did a lot of good things

It will be interesting to see who slips onto the bench and if they choose to pick another pig

That's a valid point, it may be that we just go with a 9 and To'omua on the bench to cover the backs and bring Dempsey into the fold.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
I would have thought World Rugby would have strict requirements on when the teams have to be announced