• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC Pool D - Wallabies vs Wales - Sunday 29 September 2019 @ 5.45pm

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Up until that intercept I thought Genia was doing well. Impressed by DHP too.

Weird, weird game. Doesn't feel like the scoreboad reflects the play. But I guess a mountain of possession will do that.

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
What type of ridiculous process do they have where Skeen ends up as a TMO at the World Cup.

The guy is a dud TMO. It's obvious in Super Rugby.

How does he end up as TMO for a huge game at RWC.

Ridiculous.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Besides the cross-field kick Foley terrible so far, poor passes and poor kicks.

AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) clearly being targeted on his wing and they are making ground easily by doing it.

Genia has his step-pass back and it cost us a try.

We are terrible at passing the ball, and securing our own ball at the breakdown.

Don't see us coming back from this one.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
What type of ridiculous process do they have where Skeen ends up as a TMO at the World Cup.

The guy is a dud TMO. It's obvious in Super Rugby.

How does he end up as TMO for a huge game at RWC.

Ridiculous.

Absolute plonker.

I can see them trying to get rid of the stiff arm to the face ala notable ones; Rico Gear & Juilan Savea. This one was ridiculous.

B

Bobby Sands

He actually wasn't that far offside, Genia picked the ball up, took a step then wound up his pass. Only one way the ball was going too.

Does it matter? Its binary, you either are onside, or not.

He wasn't.

Horseshit.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Wallabies must hang onto the ball in the 2nd half. Kurevi has been immense. The last Welsh try is a shocker. To not check the offside demonstrates that world rugby cares not about the result but more about technicality of head knocks. If we can eliminate loose carries I reckon we can still win.

Lineouts and scrums are good.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
We need to take a breath and start adjusting to the situation. The refereeing team hasn't been great, but like injurys and weather I think you just need to adjust to it. The rub of the green is not going our way and unfortunately it is really impacting momentum.

The Welsh are really pushing the offside line to my eye.

Foley has been off. He really looks out of the system, but I agree we're not loosing because of him. There seems to be space around and the Welsh do look like they are tiring. I still have faith that we can turn this, but we'll need to get some points on the board early in the second half.