• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC Pool Match: Wallabies vs Ireland (Supporter meetup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
done.

i'll be rocking this.

Attachments

• n616906708_654203_3235.jpg
    n616906708_654203_3235.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 196

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Ok lads, I'll see you there. I will be in Wallabies jersey, hat, cape, possibly facepaint.

Where is Moses? Is the "Great Crusade" so restrictive that he can't jump off the"Crusade" without risking the remainder of his free trip? Is it that good anyway?

Let's hope he can answer these queries by midday Saturday.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Went a had a look around the area today. If anyone manages to get the train (and it actually gets them there) the pub is right next to the Kingsland station.

Anyone walking up the Fan Trail to get there should hang a right into New North Road just before getting to the stadium. There are a few other pubs in the area too so it might not be too packed. The bargirl said they just open up a few extra areas of the pub but don't usually have people lining up to get in which is good.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
On my way to the kingslander now, should be there in an hour I reckon. Wearing 2002 wallabies jersey with Vodafone branding removed for clean stadia

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Was good to catch up with a few at the Kingslander, completely outnumbered and shamed by the Irish but pretty much how the night ended as well.

A

Army_Gav

Was good to catch up with a few at the Kingslander, completely outnumbered and shamed by the Irish but pretty much how the night ended as well.
You guys went MIA when they started up in the main part of the pub. Afterwards you should of been in the smoking/outdoor area, plenty of singing, well and truly smashed the Irish there.

The national anthem, Waltzing Matilda, Aussie Ole and a couple of others got a work out.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I was too furious after the match to head out on turps. I was much more into death staring anyone that gave me shit about the Wallabies as I marched back down the Fan Trail to town.

But once there the screams of "IRELAND, IRELAND!" kept coming loud and clear threw my room window from the partying Irishmen 4 floors below on Queen St. All f*cking night.....and into the next morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.