• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC QF 1 WAL v RSA (Twickenham) 18th Oct 0200 AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
It looked like a Bok ball carrier dropped an elbow into Biggar as he tried to tackle which caused the head knock.

mxyzptlk

Colin Windon (37)
Wales seem afraid to run the ball at the moment. Not doing themselves many favours in the 2nd half!

They were about even in possession the first half, but it's decidedly in SA's favor this half. Looking forward to seeing the stats breakdown.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Is it me, or has Barnesy being stopping the clock for scrum resets ans lineout talks a lot more than is usual?

More "Watch on, Watch Off" than Mr Miagi teaching Karate Kids how to wash a car.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Not sure that the Boyo's know how to win a game.

Seemed to be doing their best not to lose a game, and waiting for the opposition to make a mistake.

Hell West & Crooked

Alex Ross (28)
Wales should have taken control of that - I guess that's where their injury losses have taken their toll.. unfortunate result.

I guess it will be up to France Next Week!

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
So Cuthberts clanger of a defensive read was the difference in the end. SA definitely finished stronger and deserved to win it, but Biggars boot kept Wales in it till the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.