• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC QF 2 NZ v FRA (Millenium Stadium) 18th Oct 0600 AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
We've beaten these guys the last 8 times in a row and have guys in the side who were there in 2007. If we lose, then the ABs are fuckin pathetic.

Franklind you say if WE lose the All Blacks are pathetic, I am afraid mate it kind of perhaps somes up what i call a bit supporter, if they win it's WE, if they lose it's THEM!!:confused: Make up your mind mate!!

The Snout

Ward Prentice (10)
NZ are good and all but they do tend to leave the choke out on the engine in playoff games. If France are able to get out to 6-7 point lead or beyond I expect the meltdown to be epic.

If France can keep NZ tryless in the first 40 and be within 3, the weight of the nation will grow heavier and heavier as the minutes go by.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
WOOLI, it was hardly rocket science that the ABs would meet France in the quarters. Ireland have been in good form for a while now and were widely picked to top their pool.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Great. Just bloody great. France get their shit game for Rugby World Cup out of the way and its not versus NZ.

They'll be back on song next weekend, gallant gallic gonads of garlic ready for their usual vicious Barnes Storming party trick of shattering hopes and dreams FUCK THESE GUYS

Seriously NZ are goign to lose to THAT french team? Versus Ireland the ball barely made it through the frogbacks hands twice without a fuckup and negotiatiing their way out of their own half was a distant frivolous pipedream. Let alone the insane notion of actually establishing how to begin going about concocting one of those rugby football "trys" you hear so much about wayyyyyyyy down the other end of the field, is the air even breathable down there, they ask each other. The grass, how does it grow in such an atmosphere, tell my wife I love her very much, she knows, she knowwwss

WOOLI

Frank Nicholson (4)
WOOLI, it was hardly rocket science that the ABs would meet France in the quarters. Ireland have been in good form for a while now and were widely picked to top their pool.

Just stirring you up from this side of the ditch!

I thought it was a quite humorous, tongue-in-cheek article.

Actually, I think it will be an OZ v NZ final

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
This was in 2007 - LOL

12846147.jpg

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Barnes would be hilarious

laughing.gif

I'm putting money down on Peyper. Barnes and Joubert both have questionable histories in this fixture and Owens just reffed the last France game.

Hmm, France into South Africa into Australia.. this won't be easy. :(

Reactions: BDA

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I wonder if they factor in refs whose country origins are on that side of the draw?

Clancy, Doyle or Lacey. Clancy will get it I think.

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
I wonder if they factor in refs whose country origins are on that side of the draw?

Clancy, Doyle or Lacey. Clancy will get it I think.

Going by 2011 (Bryce Lawrence), it clearly isn't a factor. Perhaps if the policy changed, yes.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^^^^^ also Sethfricka v Wails & Oirland v Argies I'd have thought: in each QF the "underdog" is a genuine chance of causing what many would deem an upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.