• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC QF 4 AUS v SCO (Twickenham) 19th Oct 0200 AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
So no one mention the wallabies as favorites for another game this tournament and let's all put money on the opposition to get the bookies going that way to. Wallabies can't handle being favorites.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Geez.... a lot of drama in this game.........

The Scots had two players that should've been suspended for a few weeks, and were allowed to play somehow.........

Then a rough yellow card for them...........

Then a try of ours should've been allowed...........

But in the end they did what they had to do to be in his match, and we made some stupid mistakes, and I hope it'll make us smarter for the semi.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I know it's not a really popular comment here but Pocock is the ONE guy in the Wallabies that every other team in the world is genuinely scared of. He is almost the MOTM in every damn game he plays and I wish his parents had moved to NZ instead of Aus.LOL

I partially agree, but to be fair, we replaced Pocock and Folau with two players who have been playing very well....... so it's no excuse.........

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
Laidlaw comes across like a massive douche... half their goal kicks were off questionable penalties FFS - how many of them went to the TMO dip shit?

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
When every bloody team in the world gifts us cheap tries in every bloody game, some opposition coach needs to look at why. I'm serious, watch all our games under Cotter, about 80% of them have 1 or 2 gifted tries.

Coz you fluffybunnys just live off intercepts and charge downs. Shit.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
I partially agree, but to be fair, we replaced Pocock and Folau with two players who have been playing very well... so it's no excuse...

McCalman actually played well. Hooper needed to change his strategy and focus on more turn-overs since poey was out.

pjm

Billy Sheehan (19)
I wonder how bad Sio is, Smith might be getting his second cap in a WC semi. Slipper was woeful, scrum might me back to a liability.

Sword of Justice

Vay Wilson (31)
Ha calm down, I could've said much worse things which I'm sure thousands of people did via social media. It was a light hearted comment.

Comparing yourself to pricks on social media? There's another guy you could blame for having put us in a position where we almost lost but I notice you didn't do that.

Langthorne

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I'm not sure if my heart or my neighbours can take a semi final.

Foley must have known that after his performance Vs Scotland he'd be buying drinks for the team for the next 4 years if he didn't nail that last one.

Scotland gained a lot of respect for their showing tonight. The Wallabies were pretty sloppy.

Samson

Chris McKivat (8)
Reminiscent of Ireland '91 QF. hopefully it is an omen for the rest of the cup.
I will have to apologise to all my neighbours for the expletive laden shout when Foley nailed it.
We tried hard to lose, I guess God is not Scottish.

Status
Not open for further replies.