• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shout out to Home Unions / Northern Hemisphere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
I don't think we give the NH / Home Unions enough credit guys, so I thought I would thank them.

This is a shout out to the home unions, a big cheers, "lunch is on me", for doing everything in you're power to ensure Rugby in Australia remains a minority sport.

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for rejecting the ELV's without trialing them at the elite level at all. Who needs free flowing rugby anyway. Everything the Southern Hemisphere has invented to 'improve' rugby has been a farce anyway - Going professional - the world cup etc. If you ask me rugby should only be played at the hallowed turf of Rugby ......

I call a penalty party to celebrate
Hey spiro is this you? Still Peddling the same paranoid shite

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
I was at the second game in Melbourne and spent the whole day drinking and talking with Lions fans, the banter was cheeky but well natured and many came for a drink after the game and were happy to discuss the outcome/turning points etc. I have found the people to be good natured and friendly, reflecting well on the home nations.
Ignore the media, they are just trying trying to sell headlines through controversy and passionate language, the fans are a true reflection of Rugby, and from what I have seen they have done the collective rugby community proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom