• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shush now Lote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Noddy said:
Pathetic Morty. Where's the fire and brimstone? He should be drawing a line in the sand and declaring that the Wallabies will win it all. Surely they don't actually enter tests thinking they won't win?

Fuck yes - what he said. I think if you go into any serious game and don't back yourself publicly and in private, you don't have the balls to do it.

All this rent-a-quote bullshit you other blokes want is for soft turds who are more worried about what people are thinking than what you're supposed to be DOING. :)

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Noddy said:
We can sweep tour: Tuqiri

October 23, 2008

AUSTRALIA winger Lote Tuqiri claimed the Wallabies were "world-beaters" but needed to work on their mental game ahead of their Spring Tour of Hong Kong and Europe.

Tuqiri says the Wallabies are definitely capable of sweeping their six-match tour against rugby's powerhouses, starting with a Bledisloe Cup Test against New Zealand in Hong Kong on November 1.

I don't like such talk. Reminds me of a couple of years ago when we talked about going through the tour undefeated and lost the (first?) match v Ospreys (development?) with Mark Gerrard at 10.

Noddy said:
Pathetic Morty. Where's the fire and brimstone? He should be drawing a line in the sand and declaring that the Wallabies will win it all. Surely they don't actually enter tests thinking they won't win?

You're making Eddie Jones look consistent! :)

Major Spliff Biggins

Fred Wood (13)
Is there anyone on the Wallaby side articulate enough that is capable of speaking to the press without making a tit of themselves? Then again, when your ARU head is also guilty, you could argue that it comes from the top.

Let's impose a media silence until these clowns can get to grips with what's required in a sound bite.

I know Gregan got bad press due to his avoidance of the media, but if this is the alternative I think we should be taking some tips from him

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Major Spliff Biggins said:
Is there anyone on the Wallaby side articulate enough that is capable of speaking to the press without making a tit of themselves? Then again, when your ARU head is also guilty, you could argue that it comes from the top.

Let's impose a media silence until these clowns can get to grips with what's required in a sound bite.

I know Gregan got bad press due to his avoidance of the media, but if this is the alternative I think we should be taking some tips from him
MSB, that's the problem. No matter how well considered the words may be, a bite is a bite and if they want to make you sound like a tit, they probably will. It helps if you give long-winded answers so they can cut and paste them better!

Status
Not open for further replies.