• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

latrell247

Chris McKivat (8)
I hear Dan Thomas spent pre season with West Harbour but has now left to play for Uni. Any truth to that rumour?

Rob

Sydney Middleton (9)
Why didn't Eastwood use TG Millner? There are three fields there...
Apparently the top ovals were pretty muddy from the rain and the ground keeper wanted to save the bottom oval. Trial against uni this week is meant to be on main oval as long as we dont get much rain

CarlUnger

Chris McKivat (8)
i like to watch said:
Great to have him aligned with the club, but do you expect him to actually play any games?
Fair question, hypothetically if the Waratahs didnt make the finals, their final match would be on July 14th, the week that round 12 of the shute shield concludes which means he could play 4-5 rounds for Gordon of the regular comp obviously more if Gordon actually made the finals.​
Does anyone see this any different? I'm a little confused why there is a Week 15 A and Week 15 B in the Shute comp. Thats why I said 4-5.​

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
When will the comp start, this delay is rediculous - we've had 4 rounds of NRL and the first round is 3 weekends away.

lily

Vay Wilson (31)
Penrith played Manly yesterday. No idea about 4ths but in 3rds they were competitive for large portions of the game. Similar story in 2nds. Manly won both by about 5 tries. I left 1sts at half time with Manly again leading comfortably.

O

Ole Two Blue

Parra played Wests yesterday. Parra won all 4 grades.......

blindsider

Billy Sheehan (19)
Tight games at Latham Park yesterday with Easts getting home over Randwick in ones & 2s by one or two tries.
3s and 4s was pretty even.
Easts have some huge players. Randwicks new centres will need time to gel.
One easts guy got knocked out cold in 2s, stretchered off, neck brace and all. Anyone have some news there? Hope he's ok. Total accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.