• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

the coach

Bob Davidson (42)
I understand the need for some clubs to have their various teams playing at different grounds next weekend --- can't be avoided.

But it's a bit rough to have to pay entry up to 3 times.
Surely the NSWRU could find a way around that, or maybe they just want the extra money.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
I think you're being a bit thin skinned.
You can't have 9 tries to 8 without there being some serious defensive deficiencies.
West Harbour played well and deserved their win, and could have made things interesting had they qualified next week.
Loudon is coach of the year for sure, if they continue their trajectory they are going to be scary good next year.

What price Louden as the next Tahs coach? Surely he would have to be bubbling up. I know he's had some involvement at Super level before but he's long been regarded as one of the best coaches in the country without a top line gig.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
What price Louden as the next Tahs coach? Surely he would have to be bubbling up. I know he's had some involvement at Super level before but he's long been regarded as one of the best coaches in the country without a top line gig.
Nah, it's all about who you know, not what you know,obviously is not mates with the right people.
Merit is only a secondary consideration

Wazza2013

Fred Wood (13)
Just had a look, all the grade and colts games are listed.

Look a bit further down the page.

Big hats off to Parramatta 3rd Grade Colts. Only Two Blues side to progress to the finals.

Beat 1st placed Uni last weekend. The boys are looking very sharp.

Parra planning to turn out in force to support our boys on the weekend.

Best of luck to all teams Grade and Colts.

SamoanNo8

Fred Wood (13)
Higgins (#8 for West Harbour), after moving over from the US, had a pretty strong season for the Pirates - especially towards the end. Would expect him to feature in an NRC squad.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Gee, it's quiet around these parts. Ominously quiet.

Good luck to all the teams competing this weekend, may the better side win every game, may there be no injuries, and no controversies.

Go the Woodies, I am looking forward to a gallant loss.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
We just can't seem to beat Eastwood in a finals match.

Great game, great crowd, not so great result. At least we're still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.