• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkd1169

Chris McKivat (8)
Your info?? Obviously you've been in meetings that I haven't. It's happening mate.
Lets hope so area needs a new ground. It will then hopefully attract new players to help the gladiator Aaron Blacklock

Sent from my SM-N916K using Tapatalk

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
only if they learn to be consistant. It is very frustrating being a fan at times as they beat the best then lose to a team of journeyman. Hopefully they can start the season well too.

Done that

Ron Walden (29)
Yeah but seem to be talking themselves up which is dangerous

gkd1169 ,talking themselves up? I notice in your post #15, you say , "Wests will be the real gun side in 2018". Who's talking them up?

gkd1169

Chris McKivat (8)
gkd1169 ,talking themselves up? I notice in your post #15, you say , "Wests will be the real gun side in 2018". Who's talking them up?
Yeah i rate them but check social media they are over active in my view

GunnerDownUnder

Jim Clark (26)
I reckon its going to be a tough gig to get in the top six this year.
Lots of improving teams.
We have some very impressive signings, but also not the kindest of draws.
The club is active on social media, but that's because - to be honest- we have the lowest natural fan base in the league. We need to get more bums on seats!
For a club like West Harbour its all about injuries, we don't have the depth of some teams.
Anyway, Merry Christmas to all rugby fans and bring on next years comp!

Done that

Ron Walden (29)
I meant that the best way is to go about your thing quietly like other clubs are doing. Easts will be the big improver and will make the 6 at wests expense

LOL. Do you expect people to take you seriously? At # 15 above , you say Wests will be the gun side in2018. Then you say ,above, Easts will make the 6 at Wests expense. So your "gun side" for next season won't even make the top six? As far as Wests & social media posts go , on your facebook site at which you are a moderator , you constantly take posts from Wests web site & re post them on your own, thus generating much more public exposure of the Wests club than they otherwise would receive.Then you accuse them of not going about "your thing quietly like other clubs"! Your predictions , both here, & on your own facebook pages, are about as constant as the weather. You're entitled to your opinions, but I suggest you try to remember what your opinions are.

gkd1169

Chris McKivat (8)
I reckon its going to be a tough gig to get in the top six this year.
Lots of improving teams.
We have some very impressive signings, but also not the kindest of draws.
The club is active on social media, but that's because - to be honest- we have the lowest natural fan base in the league. We need to get more bums on seats!
For a club like West Harbour its all about injuries, we don't have the depth of some teams.
Anyway, Merry Christmas to all rugby fans and bring on next years comp!

I agree its hard to see the top 6 wont be Rats Manly Woods Souths Norths Randwick

Status
Not open for further replies.