• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2020

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
I optimistic after that game that they are a chance against Gordon. One of the more complete performances from the Shoremen.
They’re a chance now that our Tahs have come back. I wonder if we’re any chance of getting Wells back?

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
They’re a chance now that our Tahs have come back. I wonder if we’re any chance of getting Wells back?

To be fair all the other teams have picked up their share or more too. Walton is a pretty nice addition for the Stags. Be curious if Abel or any of the others might show up too.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Uni: Talakai, Robertson
Wicks: Short
Gordon: Walton, Hunt, Dempsey
Easts: Harris
Souths: Holloway
Eastwood: Nil

Mark N (Nawaqanitawase), Staniforth, Abel, Faulkner, Clark, Sinclair, Donaldson all featured last week. I read Tafa won't be back.

I've removed all the guys who were named in the Wallabies squad. So Uni don't really get much at all.

Gordon just firmed as favourites surely.

Always a chance guys from the Rebels or Force could play too. I know Gordon nicked a Force prop.