• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2020

formerflanker

Ken Catchpole (46)
Just about every 9 in 1s and 2s has a better pass than Holmes. His clearance is pathetic. "Abrasive play". Wtf? He's about as hard as a wet lettuce.
3 Grand Final appearances including a Shute Shield Premiership in the last 3 years - yet the half back is useless. Sack him! :cool:
(What is going on here - a Manly follower supporting a Warringah selection decision? Strange Days Indeed.)

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
My Tips in Bold
The Wicks/ Rats game the hardest to pick and I dont think Manly will be too far off the pace with Uni

Southern with the Bye

Round 2 – Saturday July 25
Fixture Time (AEST)
Eastern Suburbs vs West Harbour 3pm
Gordon vs Western Sydney 3pm
Newcastle vs Eastwood 3pm
Northern Suburbs vs Penrith 3pm
Randwick vs Warringah 3pm
Sydney University vs Manly
3pm

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
My Tips in Bold
The Wicks/ Rats game the hardest to pick and I dont think Manly will be too far off the pace with Uni

Southern with the Bye

Fixture Time (AEST)
3pm
Seems a very straight forward week for the tipsters, can’t see any of yours getting beat.
only problem is the all up for 7 games won’t be much better than evens.....

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
My Tips in Bold

Southern with the Bye

Fixture Time (AEST)
3pm

Tips

Wests
Gordon
Eastwood
Norths
Warringah
Manly

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
  • Beasties
  • Stags
  • Woods
  • Norths
  • Slime
  • Students
in for a nickel.jpg

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Was it the glass of booze on the arm rest of my chair that gave it away?

Indeed. I was looking for the Shore pie and when I couldn't see one I assumed you were washing it down with the beer.

Anyway, this year marks the 150th anniversary of the 1st ever game of schoolboy rugby in Australia between Newington and Kings. It's set down for Stanmore on the 12 September - hopefully COVID restrictions will be loosened a bit by then and we'll be able to have some form of crowd there to watch.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Indeed. I was looking for the Shore pie and when I couldn't see one I assumed you were washing it down with the beer.

Anyway, this year marks the 150th anniversary of the 1st ever game of schoolboy rugby in Australia between Newington and Kings. It's set down for Stanmore on the 12 September - hopefully COVID restrictions will be loosened a bit by then and we'll be able to have some form of crowd there to watch.

Damn, the clash of dates....I would love to go to that one but that's the same weekend as Stags V Sowffs....