• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2023

RemainingInTheGame

Allen Oxlade (6)
For those who continuously bag the referees, I’ll send you the course since you know how easy it is
On a more serious note, I was saddened to read this article last week:

HarryElite

Herbert Moran (7)
here we go - weekend predictions:

Randwick over Easts. Big derby and I know easts just got over manly, but I think that was just them due a win. Comfortable for Randwick i think.
Gordon comfortable over wests. gordon backline unbelievable with the new acquisitions. watch out for another shute shield winning prop emerge from the bench for them too....
Manly over two blues - i just cant see two blues continuing to ride the mental wave. they are due a loss and manly due a win. and when was the last time two blues ever won at manly? must be 20 years or so. not happening tmrw.
Norths easy over Rats. Rats got close to gordon cuz gordon shut shop after 40.
Eastwood over souths. Woods are win one lose one in terms of form, they lost last week so will win this week. Souths upset hunter - but i just think it was one of them days.
Hunter vs Uni - huge one... hunter strong at home, uni desperate though, and they finally have their 10 back. im sneaking a uni win here. hunter havent been very convincing the last 6-7 weeks.

there we have it. i reckon im hitting 6/6 tmrw

Randwick over Easts. Big derby and I know easts just got over manly, but I think that was just them due a win. Comfortable for Randwick i think.
Gordon comfortable over wests. gordon backline unbelievable with the new acquisitions. watch out for another shute shield winning prop emerge from the bench for them too....
Manly over two blues - i just cant see two blues continuing to ride the mental wave. they are due a loss and manly due a win. and when was the last time two blues ever won at manly? must be 20 years or so. not happening tmrw.
Eastwood over souths. Woods are win one lose one in terms of form, they lost last week so will win this week. Souths upset hunter - but i just think it was one of them days.
Hunter vs Uni - huge one... hunter strong at home, uni desperate though, and they finally have their 10 back. im sneaking a uni win here. hunter havent been very convincing the last 6-7 weeks.

The blueys are specials tomorrow

Are Uni travelling up here by private jet

Bradski

Frank Row (1)
West Harbour v Eastwood today
The young referee was officiating in his second first grade Shute Shield match.
Hopefully he will be rested after his sub par performance today
I thought he was excellent. What did you think was sub par ?

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)

Another away game for the Woodies, we have tended to lose those lately.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
E0C50423-66EC-4EB0-A43C-971DBAEBE4CA.jpeg

HarryElite

Herbert Moran (7)
Game to say the Two Blues might have put a line through themselves? At least with pencil.

Gordon v Uni last round to decide that spot I reckon.
Not too sure to be honest. Gordon play hunter, two blues and uni yet. Tough last 3 games. Its still any of the 3 to qualify i think.
Wudnt be surprised if a couple changes in table yet between the 3

Rugby Survivor

Ward Prentice (10)
I reckon the best five-eighth in Australia only played 40 minutes at Chatswood Oval on Saturday. Jack Debreczeni is a class above and should have at least been in Australia A. Larkham worked in out down at the Brumbies and Eddie could do with him in the Wallabies. Big body and massive boot and doesn't mind the contact. Nearly won the game for Wests.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
I reckon the best five-eighth in Australia only played 40 minutes at Chatswood Oval on Saturday. Jack Debreczeni is a class above and should have at least been in Australia A. Larkham worked in out down at the Brumbies and Eddie could do with him in the Wallabies. Big body and massive boot and doesn't mind the contact. Nearly won the game for Wests.
Sorry, cannot agree. I would have Carter Gordon before him.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
He’s definitely in the best form we’ve seen him in Australian Rugby.

Gotta love that he has always turned out for the Pirates when available throughout his career.

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
He’s definitely in the best form we’ve seen him in Australian Rugby.

Gotta love that he has always turned out for the Pirates when available throughout his career.
It is good. Last year, he turned out as he had no professional contract and wanted to show that he still had something to offer. As a result, he got the Brumbies gig.

Top Bottom