• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2023

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
For sure, but I don’t necessarily think he’s better than anyone in front of him.

Hopefully he gets more opportunities in Aus. Harris leaving NSW may help him and DC does know who he is since he got a run this year in the Blues game.

Wouldn’t mind him getting a big bigger personally. Like Sinclair did as he got a bit older and he’d be one of the first picked for Tahs if I had a choice.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
look not a hater, love the SS comp but just wanted to point out that there is 35 more wallably caps rolling out in the dewar shield tomoz than the SS how come our comp isnt on gem/stan ;)

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Predictions this week?

For me
Norths 30 Hunter 17
Gordon 35 Randwick 28
Eastwood 25 Manly 18

Get a feeling about Gordon about now. The pros have had a few weeks to settle in.

Norths to handle Hunter. Too strong throughout.

Eastwood still has a stacked team against Manly without Hodge.
Agree with all 3 and the upset.

If Icely put on 5-10kgs he'd be a Super Rugby starter.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
I know the SRU use Futuresport & not rugbyxplorer like everyone else in the country :rolleyes: but is there anywhere I can keep up with live score of the the other grades other than the 1stXV?

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
The two games today going as expected, Norths and Randwick both leading. And still.....

Last edited:

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
I know the SRU use Futuresport & not rugbyxplorer like everyone else in the country :rolleyes: but is there anywhere I can keep up with live score of the the other grades other than the 1stXV?
Try NSWrugbyTV - i think that will give you the scores, and if you pay live stream of all games.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Woodies 33 - 8 at lemons.

54-20 at the final bell. The only conclusion I can come to is that Marlins were not trying very hard. Maybe they prefer to play Norths next week?

Oh, just in case I forget, Ed Craig scored four meat pies this week.

Last edited: