• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Six Nations 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
If Italy keeps throwing these stupid fucking pointless offloads I am going to break my screen

YOU AREN'T EVEN GOING FORWARD FUCKING GO TO GROUND STOP PLAYING HOT POTATO

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Jiffy running his mouth as per usual in the commentary box lol, in regards to the penalty awarded by Francisco Pastrana. Some things never change.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Aaand with that interception, all the momentum looks to be with Italy heading into the final 10 minutes.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Could've sworn you said Italy initially, but sneaky edited it ;)

Nope! Applies to both but at least Wales are in a breath to make it through to eliminations at the next RWC.

Priestland just isn't the man he was at the last RWC, taking poor options, average kicking out of hand..just not giving them the direction they need. Not having a shocker or anything but I don't know how far they can go without a commanding and confident #10.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Fair play to Italy really made a game of it in the 2nd half. Wales were very poor in the 2nd 40.

Wales have the win and an ugly win like that can ultimately win you the championship. Roberts seemed to go over on his ankle right at the end, maybe a doubt for next week?

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
I'm not sure if it is appropriate to talk about Lions fatigue before a match that includes all of two Lions test players, and they are both on the bench.

Early excuses...

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Well. Gatland looked pleased to have got thro first game unscathed. Still managed to comment on reffing. Actually think ref was ok. Just that one shit call from touchie on Paul James.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Haven't enjoyed watching France for quite some time. Wouldn't mind them actually putting performance together today tho

Status
Not open for further replies.