• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Six Nations 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Specially the back row. All three of them were outstanding. Gave youngs more time and space to operate. Love mike brown. I'd have given motm to Haskell or robshaw

Llew

Bob McCowan (2)
8 days to work out what to do next vs Scotland @ Murrayfield next Sunday. Will be interesting to see how they get on in Paris tomorrow.

I also think Wales should refuse to play on Friday nights, don't think we've won a Friday night game yet?

the plastic paddy

John Solomon (38)
England deserved the win but I didn't think they had to be too good to achieve it. Wales were piss poor and George North being allowed to stay on the field after he was clearly knocked out was disgraceful. Gatland could face some serious f'cking questions about that. Not playing bandy legs was a massive mistake, he did more in ten minutes than the lauded back three in the whole game.

Llew

Bob McCowan (2)
George North being allowed to stay on the field after he was clearly knocked out was disgraceful. Gatland could face some serious f'cking questions about that. Not playing bandy legs was a massive mistake, he did more in ten minutes than the lauded back three in the whole game.

Totally agree.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
England deserved the win but I didn't think they had to be too good to achieve it. Wales were piss poor and George North being allowed to stay on the field after he was clearly knocked out was disgraceful. Gatland could face some serious f'cking questions about that. Not playing bandy legs was a massive mistake, he did more in ten minutes than the lauded back three in the whole game.
Absolutely agree. It's about time teams were fined for not taking concussion seriously. The rules are clear as are the long term consequences. Concussion shouldn't be a 'captains call'

I also think Sanjay was a revelation for the time he was on. I do wonder how well is he expected to play in order to get a gig? That's what I hate about cementhead

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Think you underestimate how well England played in that second half.

the plastic paddy

John Solomon (38)
Think you underestimate how well England played in that second half.
I thought the writing was on the wall after 25 minutes. Sorry CB but I have a horrible feeling Wales and Ireland are going to be blasted out of it in the brave new UBER Orc world. Wales got beaten up today. I hope the same doesn't happen to Ireland against France and England but I have my reservations.

Wales Fan

Alfred Walker (16)
Agree with your point but don't see what it's got to do with Gatland. Buck stops with the medical team, bugger all to do with the coach.
Wales are far too stale, the best outside backs on form in Wales all season have been Scott Williams & Liam Williams - both have no chance of starting bar injury to Gatland's "chosen few"
Adam Jones has been jettisoned by Gatland far too early, we could've done with him trundling onto the pitch in the 2nd half.
England played very well though, not entirely surprised as the players drafted in such as Joseph & Watson are in tremendous form. For England's sake I hope they don't revert to boring plodders like Brad Barrett again.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
The other thing is... I totally get playing lydiate first half but when the game changes like it did ch needs to react and put a ball carrier on who can take game to opposition. Hibbard poor. didn't get into the game either. No suicidal charges

And we seem to have decided to copy the abs weird tackling practice of attacking the ball in the tackle rather than player. Didn't work for them either. If runner keeps the ball they make 5m each time

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Don't like that Phillips still gets a game for Wales.

Very very 1-dimensional from Wales, England played good rugby in the 2nd half, but they didn't really need to.

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
Have to admit I really quite enjoyed that second half. Very impressive win, especially when you consider the centres and fly half had never played as a unit, and this was something like Cole's second game back after a massive injury?

Also as a Bath fan I was pretty damn pleased with how Watson, JJ, Attwood and Ford all played. Pretty funny when Haskell ran into the post too.... and I am a Haskell fan!

As for Wales... You guys got beat up in the second half really. Also it really is abysmal that George North wasn't taken off. The guy clearly had no clue what was going on! I agree with whoever said there should be a fine for the WRU. Gatland needs a new plan, but we all knew that anyway? Right?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.