• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

So whens friend going to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
Any thoughts?

i really like him but it's just not working. Doesn't seem to be getting much support from the club. Fagan is a bit/lot of a prick by most accounts.

replacement?

R

Richard D. James

I think its more a continuation from last year. Same shit tactics, same shit selections. Seemingly no improvement.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Two games in and the Brumbies fans are hitting the panic button?

They should be 0 from 2 against two teams who, lets face it are playing dreadful football. Last year was terrible and this year has started worse. Apart from Friend they are being coached by novices and he chose the coaching team. They have a dream team in ability that's turning into a nightmare. The players who are performing best are McCabe, Coleman, Fanifo, Vaea, Moore and Palmer. With the exception of Moore they've all got less than 20 caps. Their experienced players are not leading from the front.

No wonder people are talking about removing the head coach.

W

wal

Hawko, there's no need to get all rational. Much more fun needling the Pony fans. ;)

Richo, i dont mind taking a needling occasionly, I just hope that the tahs supporters can take it when the "under performers" calls start coming out later this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.