• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SRAU RD 10 - Force v Reds Friday 23rd April HBF Park

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Hah. Fuck that JOC (James O'Connor). Should have taken the kick. I still remember Gitaeu being a dick 10 years ago to deny us a bonus point loss.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Only good thing about Murphy. Won't blow his whistle after the siren. Wow. Amazing. Well done force. Against all odds. 3 yellow cards and didn't have the run of the green. Still.got the job done. This game and last week's game are games the force never win. We allways lose these games. Not this year.

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Part of me is happy for the Force to make the finals. But a large part of me is shattered that the Rebels miss out. But unfortunately the Rebels only have themselves to blame, probably should have beaten Force two weeks ago to wrap up finals spot.

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
The Force showed in the last 3 or 4 weeks that they could win close games. Compared to the Rebels who showed they couldn't.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Look at the penalty count. How the force get 2 yellow cards from repeated infringments and the Reds didn't is unbelievable. I think Murphy needs to get more experience.