• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SRAU RD 8 - Reds v Brumbies

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Absolutely cracking game of rugby. I thought a whole bunch of players really stood up from both teams and few players had bad games. Really high quality stuff.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Reds. By 5.

And some big names in the WB squad made. Or dampened. It's time for Neville, Valetini, Cusack, Samu, Ikitau, Banks - to show the clear dominance that the Brumby fan superiority complex demands.

Time to get it on.

So Neville and Valetini probably best in their position on the filed. Cusack matched his opposite, not better. Wilson over Samu for me. Stewart and Flook over Simone and Ikitau. Banks v Hegarty? I'll go Hegarty but Banks was class.

Monty

Frank Nicholson (4)
What a belter of a game! Great advertisement for Australian rugby. Hopefully had a few people overseas watching on the world rugby stream.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
So Neville and Valetini probably best in their position on the filed. Cusack matched his opposite, not better. Wilson over Samu for me. Stewart and Flook over Simone and Ikitau. Banks v Hegarty? I'll go Hegarty but Banks was class.

I thought neither Samu nor Wilson brought much at all. Not a great day for Australian 8s. About the only position i felt like that though, ill add.

All the centres, as an example, went really well. I thought Simone and Flook were the picks of the four.

Reactions: dru