• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SRP (Super Rugby Pacific) 2022 - NZ & Drua matches with no match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Tavatavanawai could be the form winger in the whole comp. He's basically this:

SN9_2K.gif

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Fairly reasonable looking Tribe team. Should be ok game, I only going to a colts club game today, so should be home in time for it.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ thanks for the offer but that's just a little bit toooo blatant, even for me on a Sat'dy arvo...

Edit: work wifi login expired yesterday & they haven't told us the new one yet :( looks like it's live(ish) updates until I get home...

Last edited:

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Fijians habit of getting in cheap shots to players on the ground after they've just scored against them is some pea-hearted garbage.

Wow, Poihipo doesnt look "the type" but he's raked off a couple of ENORMOUS pinpoint 50/22s

Last edited:

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
LOL Ravouvou finishes off a 95m try just for shits & giggles.

Edit: Drua in again & Tribe in real trouble here, eight up with four minutes & O/T left.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Make that one point & less than two minutes. Ref needs to stop the clock & make Tribe kick off.

Tribe knock on from the restart. Drua need to win the scrum & go 70m which is nothing for them.

Drua spill the ball into touch so it's close but no cigar, that try right before HT gets Tribe home & a Home QF v 'canes or 'tahs unless MP (Moana Pasifika) pull off a miracle v Brums.

Edit: actually it's 'canes or 'tahs regardless, isn't it? 3. Tribe v 6. 'tahs or 'canes OR 4. Tribe v 5. 'canes or 'tahs.

Last edited:

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Drongu Drua have absolutely kneecapped themselves there. Talk about the sublime to the ridiculous.

- plonker tries to inbound it when its going out, intercept, 7 pts
- plonker tries for the worst "quick droppy tap to self" in rugby football history, from his own goalline, knockon, Chiefs scrum, penalty try, 7 pts.

Then the Drua go on a bonkers scoring spree to wind up losing by

Status
Not open for further replies.