• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SRP (Super Rugby Pacific) 2022 - NZ & Drua matches with no match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Looks like Drua vs Landers in Suva today not generating enough interest to warrant a dedicated thread.

$150 tickets are a bit rough. FFS how much does the average bloke in Fiji get paid.

279380373_10160193569337249_30947860162939301_n.jpg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Drua riding the wild wind of their crowd. Half the time I cant figure out what they're screaming about. Keep thinking there must be a streaker on the pitch off camera or something

There should be a soup game played in Fiji every goddamn weekend. The fans enthusiasm is mental. It's embarrassing compared to our lamely complacent crowds.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Drua riding the wild wind of their crowd. Half the time I cant figure out what they're screaming about. Keep thinking there must be a streaker on the pitch off camera or something

There should be a soup game played in Fiji every goddamn weekend. The fans enthusiasm is mental. It's embarrassing compared to our lamely complacent crowds.

Whoever mixed the kava did an outstanding job :cool:

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
For all the Drua's jailbreak tries, Landers have started getting mad and getting even. They know the 8th playoff place is right there for the taking ahead of the Rebels and Force

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Drua are hosting Tribe in Lautoka on May 28. Place should go ooorrrfff! Things may have changed but back in the day Lautoka had a rep as being a little less *town* & a little more *bush* than Suva. A bit like Onehunga c.f. Papakura if y'all follow my drift...

Last edited:

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Afterdavid seems to have lost his zip. It's all ponderous.

Umaga Jensen not doing himself any favours. He's been dreadful on attack

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Clan have been my second team since forever but I really want to see Drua win this if only for the Absolute Scenes in the stands when Sir calls game over...

Status
Not open for further replies.