• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SRP (Super Rugby Pacific) 2022 - NZ & Drua matches with no match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Only bothered to watch these last few minutes, but sounds like Scott Gregory's bamboozling Julian Savea at a whopping 3 km/h summed this match up.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Haha, nice one ref. Gareth Evans with a massive shiner, ref says "yeah we've had a look, nothing in it" at the exact same time the telly replay is showing Oddjob Aumua smashing Evans head in at the ruck for yet another straight red card offense.

Never change, Super Rugby.

71e2bc883194aad227dc32913a70b5d3.gif

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
I dont understand how the call is held up tho. The ball clearly hits the ground over the line.

Double movement maybe..
I dont know if its a double movement if some prick is propelling you forward? Surely not.

Refs/TMO give themselves a "framework" but they really are literally just guessing arent they.

List of reasons try not given

- it looked fishy.
- someone maybe had their leg under something.
- maybe double movement.
- not really sure of the rules in this situation.
- it's been a long day.
- I'm tired.
- I just want to go home.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Dickson & Aumua should both take the Laulala Tackling School option & get a week taken off. I don't think that's an option for ScoBar, though...

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
If Dickson and Aumua got six weeks downgraded to three for previous good behaviour and early plea (the usual), I can't see Scobar getting less than six because he's got a lousy disciplinary record already.

Status
Not open for further replies.