• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SRP (Super Rugby Pacific) Fantasy Rugby Draft 2024

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
OK I've set up the league. I've gone the 15 players option with Fox scoring. Draft date is currently Thu 22/2 19:00 AEST. All these can be changed. There are 10 spots available, if we cant fill them from the forum we can go wider, friends, family etc.

I'm not sure where this link will land you http://fantasyrugbydraft.com/dashboard but you need to set up an account if not already done and subscribe to the Super Rugby comp for 12.95 NZ pesos. There is an option for a higher subscription level if you want better stats. Follow the steps through to join a private league:

League name: GAGR2024
Password: GAGR2024
heads up, it's 19:00 AEDT, not AEST.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
So props and hookers are worth a disproportionately high amount of points... Probably should've got some.

HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) with one turnover and 8 metres gained gets 31 points...

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
So props and hookers are worth a disproportionately high amount of points... Probably should've got some.

HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) (Harry Johnson-Holmes) with one turnover and 8 metres gained gets 31 points...
9 tackles, no penalties