• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SRP (Super Rugby Pacific) Fantasy Rugby Draft 2024

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I've volunteered to host a FRD league for the upcoming season. For those who haven't played before it's a unique fantasy game in that you pick up players in a draft and every player can appear only on one team, and there's waivers etc each week. In the past people have participated initially and then disappear, which kind of takes the fun away from it for the other participants as their players are locked in and as they get a string of unavailabilites they become easybeats. It's a couple of blokes from NZ that run it and they have costs and thus it's a $NZ12.95 charge to play (there is also a premium version which buys you more stats). Below is the link which explains how it works:

I'm happy to host but only if there look to be 10 genuine participants given the above conditions. Either indicate you're keen here or PM me your email address and I'll go ahead once it looks like there is enough interest.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I've volunteered to host a FRD league for the upcoming season. For those who haven't played before it's a unique fantasy game in that you pick up players in a draft and every player can appear only on one team, and there's waivers etc each week. In the past people have participated initially and then disappear, which kind of takes the fun away from it for the other participants as their players are locked in and as they get a string of unavailabilites they become easybeats. It's a couple of blokes from NZ that run it and they have costs and thus it's a $NZ12.95 charge to play (there is also a premium version which buys you more stats). Below is the link which explains how it works:

I'm happy to host but only if there look to be 10 genuine participants given the above conditions. Either indicate you're keen here or PM me your email address and I'll go ahead once it looks like there is enough interest.
Would love to, thanks KOB. Anyone on the fence about it, do it! Best kiwi bucks you've ever spent, hours wasted at work on it every week.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Ok we’re up to 5. Feel free to invite people outside of GAGR in, I’ll ask my kids, 10 proactive participants is the goal, doesn’t matter who they are

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
OK I have set up a league. Login and part with your hard earned for the Super Rugby season icon and then find the league. It's a private league and the login details are:

GAGR2023
gagr2023

They had an option to only allow 8 participants so I selected that as I think I've given ample opportunity.

15 players with Fox scoring - if anyone has any tweaks let me know, but once we start the season we will lock it in.

Draft date is Thurs 23rd at 6.30pm AEDT we should know most of the first round starting lineups by then. I am able to change it so if there is a consensus we can do that.

See you there!

Last edited:

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
We are up to 5 now, am sure we will get to our 8. I just put the draft back an hour to 7.30pm AEDT as it’s a bit more user friendly.

When I set it up I firstly accidentally set it as a public league called GAGR23. I realised the error and did nothing further with it, but I just received a message from a player so I had a look and that one is full - @John S I notice you are in that one, but I don’t know who the other people are.

Last edited:

HogansHeros

Syd Malcolm (24)
We are up to 5 now, am sure we will get to our 8. I just put the draft back an hour to 7.30pm AEDT as it’s a bit more user friendly.

When I set it up I firstly accidentally set it as a public league called GAGR23. I realised the error and did nothing further with it, but I just received a message from a player so I had a look and that one is full - @John S I notice you are in that one, but I don’t know who the other people are.
Ill sign up tomorrow.