• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SRP (Super Rugby Pacific) Fantasy Rugby Draft 2024

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Stupid cousins coming to stupid town to have stupid dinner at the stupid same time as the draft. Maybe if I pay for dinner they'll forgive me for being on my phone entire time.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Stupid cousins coming to stupid town to have stupid dinner at the stupid same time as the draft. Maybe if I pay for dinner they'll forgive me for being on my phone entire time.
Yeah I'm gunna have to do it on the fly too. Probably a good thing - when I actually try I end up doing terribly.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
well we have a full contingent, May the best team win.

you generally end up with some pretty decent players with the auto draft, issue is going to be whether they are actually playing this week or not. However, with only 8 teams in our comp and 12 teams in SRP (Super Rugby Pacific) there will be plenty of opportunity to settle on a half decent team between tonight and kick off tomorrow afternoon.

Just one request, if you are going to do the auto pick thing tonight, could you log on prior and tick that option, otherwise the rest of us have to wait 90 secs between each of your picks.

see (most of) you tonight

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
well we have a full contingent, May the best team win.

you generally end up with some pretty decent players with the auto draft, issue is going to be whether they are actually playing this week or not. However, with only 8 teams in our comp and 12 teams in SRP (Super Rugby Pacific) (Super Rugby Pacific) there will be plenty of opportunity to settle on a half decent team between tonight and kick off tomorrow afternoon.

Just one request, if you are going to do the auto pick thing tonight, could you log on prior and tick that option, otherwise the rest of us have to wait 90 secs between each of your picks.

see (most of) you tonight
Do you think I can come on halfway through and take off autopick?

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I'm at Work, so i'll either be available or driving a fire truck... no body knows.
I reckon you can swing driving a fire truck and picking your draft. Don't see any possible issues at all really.

Any chance we could bump this to 8pm? I could definitely make that. Otherwise I will try the same thing as DC.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I reckon you can swing driving a fire truck and picking your draft. Don't see any possible issues at all really.

Any chance we could bump this to 8pm? I could definitely make that. Otherwise I will try the same thing as DC.
I'm OK with 8pm, any objections?

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
Sounds good. Looking at the list I'm not sure if me and Wombats have registered registered twice. All good if that's the case but happy to drop one if someone is missing out:)
Oops. Worked it out. Only 8 in so I'm pick 8 and 9

Last edited:

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Anyone know how to turn on skip turn automatically?
I just watched a youtube to work it out - just log out, i.e. make sure you aren't logged in and it will do it instantaneously, if you are logged in it will wait the 90 secs

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
After our initial picks, when can we change players through the season (if at all?)
Yes and even if you get some dodgy ones tonight you can swap them out up to kick off in the Chiefs v Crusdaers game tomorrow arvo. From then on it's locked but you can sub in a reserve if one of your players gets scratched late, provided you have a spare player in that position - hint, diversify your bench. There is a waiver process then from the end of the round up to Tuesday night, and then it's a free for all to modify your team up to kick off in the first game of the next round. Rinse and repeat.

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
Auto pick is not a bad option. My first 2 years I tried to draft manually and went garbage. Last year I missed the draft and ended up with a competitive team. You can then draft players in and out during the year

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Auto pick is not a bad option. My first 2 years I tried to draft manually and went garbage. Last year I missed the draft and ended up with a competitive team. You can then draft players in and out during the year
Manual is tough but more fun, at least initially.