• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SRP (Super Rugby Pacific) Fantasy Rugby Draft 2024

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Also picked 4 flyhalves, 7 (lol) outside backs and only one lock and two backrowers ahaha
Outside backs are where you get all your points so probably not the end of the world. Plus they make valuable trades so you can fill out your squad pretty easily after a few rounds i would think.

Fucked on Tupou and Tupaea. Gunna have to trade them for unknowns and hope for the best.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
I contemplated giving this a go during the original call but sounds like a lot of work for a lazy cnt like me.

That aside, are the player stats/scoring data publicly available, or is it limited to players only? If the latter, are any of you prepared to be a right kosher scallywag and smuggle it out to us plebs?

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I think you can only get them on a per player basis zer0 so it would be a bit tedious to export them one by one.

Just a random comment, it’s a bit weird that the chat box on the site is on the league table page, which I personally look at once a week. It would make a lot more sense to have it on the matchup page where people would actually use it in between refreshes. Maybe there is a reason, I’ll make the suggestion to them regardless.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Bugger. I was hoping/expecting a sensible table style setup like Fox used to have.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
That round an improvement but up against the big guns this time round. Don't see how I can win against that line up.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
That round an improvement but up against the big guns this time round. Don't see how I can win against that line up.
I'll have you know that 'the big guns' you're up against is my team, which was autopicked and used two early round picks on players like Tupou, Tupaea and Nadolo.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I'll have you know that 'the big guns' you're up against is my team, which was autopicked and used two early round picks on players like Tupou, Tupaea and Nadolo.
You ended up with two Barret's so wouldn't be too upset. Got a mammoth score last round too.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Damn HogansHeros doing it tough, should be top of the table with cumulative points scored yet you also have most points scored against you, unlucky.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Gee these bye weeks are a tough slog
Had to ring in a bunch of MP (Moana Pasifika) & Drua players. Hoping at least the Reds - Moana game will be high scoring which knowing the Reds is a good chance.

On a side note, they need to fix the scoring for the props, as useful as the other positions but even the best scoring props are getting negative points most weeks.