• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SRP (Super Rugby Pacific) Fantasy Rugby Draft 2024

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
1683463687986.png

Fuckers

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Then there were four.

We say goodbye to Wooden Spooner Meal Team Six who is having a Rebels-esque season. Also leaving us is Derpus, Dipsticks and Hogansheros.

As inevitable as time passing, I am the minor premier again. Now up against plucky Chip King in the first semi. Chip King is as lucky as he is plucky, having snuck into the semis in a last gasp win over much more vaunted HogansHeros in the final minute in the final round.

In the other semi is Wombats v Eddies Favs. Wombats might not be Eddie's favourites but he is the favourite to win, boasting an almost table topping for/against. EddiesFavs will have to hope that his star player Will Jordan will score high against.. Moana Pasifika. Looking promising.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
And then there were two.

Hopefully the two Eddie's bowing out isn't a sign of the Wallabies future. The plucky/lucky Chip King somehow scraped through after seemingly neglecting to make changes to last week's lineup, with the F&A from the first semi enough to get him through. As expected I smashed it in both semi's.

This week for the final I've stacked my team with AU players to give Chippie a fighting chance, and will wait in anticipation to see if he changes his team.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
And then there were two.

Hopefully the two Eddie's bowing out isn't a sign of the Wallabies future. The plucky/lucky Chip King somehow scraped through after seemingly neglecting to make changes to last week's lineup, with the F&A from the first semi enough to get him through. As expected I smashed it in both semi's.

This week for the final I've stacked my team with AU players to give Chippie a fighting chance, and will wait in anticipation to see if he changes his team.
Well done KOB. A less than admirable performance from me, choking in the semis. Teaches me to play Vunivalu, getting negative points.

HogansHeros

Syd Malcolm (24)
Was a bit of fun, cheers guys.
Feel like i got a bit unlucky some rounds, working around the byes was hard work, certainly wasnt ontop of it enough and ended up with a team of MP (Moana Pasifika), force and rebels players

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
We getting this show rolling again?
funny, I just accidentally posted in the RWC fantasy thread calling for EOI's, then saw your post here.

Here's what I posted but you can take the reins if you like DT:

Gents/Ladies - calling on EOIs for participants in the 2024 version of this. Takes 2 minutes to setup a league so I don't mind being the admin again. Subject to a satisfactory show of hands to commence proceedings I'll start a league and try to fill all 10 spots.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
funny, I just accidentally posted in the RWC fantasy thread calling for EOI's, then saw your post here.

Here's what I posted but you can take the reins if you like DT:

Gents/Ladies - calling on EOIs for participants in the 2024 version of this. Takes 2 minutes to setup a league so I don't mind being the admin again. Subject to a satisfactory show of hands to commence proceedings I'll start a league and try to fill all 10 spots.
Would absolutely love you to be admin, thanks mate. Consider me signed up

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Righto I'll get it sorted - does the thursday before the first round work for the draft? Figured last year we leave it till as late as possible so we were buying players who were actually assured of playing. Also, I can tinker with the scoring system, if anyone has some suggestions let me know.

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
Righto I'll get it sorted - does the thursday before the first round work for the draft? Figured last year we leave it till as late as possible so we were buying players who were actually assured of playing. Also, I can tinker with the scoring system, if anyone has some suggestions let me know.
I've tried to do this in the past to even up the scoring esp with the frontrow and locks. 20pt tries for them where as wingers only 6-7 points etc. Its a tough gig to get it right.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I've tried to do this in the past to even up the scoring esp with the frontrow and locks. 20pt tries for them where as wingers only 6-7 points etc. Its a tough gig to get it right.
it is it is because you then end up risking props getting -20 points for losing a few scrums.