• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SRP (Super Rugby Pacific) Round 1 25/02/23 Force v Rebels

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
very rudely I put my own engagement party on tonight. Will be watching it too tomorrow morning hopefully not too dusty.
Hang on it’s your party, surely just the game on the big screen with a few beers would suffice. Maybe some cocktails to keep the women happy. Enjoy

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Jackson Pugh on the bench for the Force in the 19 jumper.
Good to see Pugh playing but that's much less exciting than the 'big announcement' that was being teased. I'm guessing whatever was supposed to happen there didn't quite come off.

edit: Wait, who is playing in 20 then?

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
very rudely I put my own engagement party on tonight. Will be watching it too tomorrow morning hopefully not too dusty.
Congratulations,

But come on show the game, had a dead rubber Bledisloe Cup game on at my wedding reception.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Can confirm I have seen RHP at the ground but he isn't in gear and doesn't look very in shape...he's just hanging out in the stands with his brother Dane so the mystery 19 is not him still waiting I'm guessing we are going to be disappointed

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
shocked.gif

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
That is a ridiculous penalty all round. Stupid form the Force but what impact did the advance have on the game

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Been doing it the entire round. I don’t mind it. The players are offside so they can’t advance. Always been a rule and it won’t take long for the players to learn.

Top Bottom