• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SRP (Super Rugby Pacific) Trials: QLD Reds v Western Force, Ballymore, 3/2/24 @ 3:00pm AEST

Wilson

David Codey (61)
What is our best bet for parking and getting to this game?
There's no onsite parking today, reds are promoting $5 all day parking at QUT, about 5 minute walk to the stadium
1706914713085.png

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
It's been forever since I've been to an arvo game at Ballymore - will the eastern side be terrible in the 3pm sun? (Am thinking of taking the kids so trying to avoid cooking them)

Yoda

Watty Friend (18)
It's been forever since I've been to an arvo game at Ballymore - will the eastern side be terrible in the 3pm sun? (Am thinking of taking the kids so trying to avoid cooking them)
Take the Hawaiian Tropic … at least you’ll all smell nice!

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
There were still seats available in McLean Stan when I looked. Eastern side will probably be shit that time of day, it’s also in bad shape still

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
There were still seats available in McLean Stan when I looked. Eastern side will probably be shit that time of day, it’s also in bad shape still
Couldn't talk the kids into coming with me - looks like I'm watching on Stan instead....

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
I believe he started at hooker before shifting to prop. I think Moli Sooaemalagi is also a hooker.
yes Moli is, Victorian product, played with Rob Leota at Northern, Rebels squad played for Rising then Brisbane City, plays for Bond now i believe. i think played a few seasons for Easts in Shute Shield, he'd be early 30's ?

Reactions: TSR

Mug Punter

Ward Prentice (10)
yes Moli is, Victorian product, played with Rob Leota at Northern, Rebels squad played for Rising then Brisbane City, plays for Bond now i believe. i think played a few seasons for Easts in Shute Shield, he'd be early 30's ?
Yes - Asiata, Nasser and Craig all carrying niggles

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
The Force looking the better team so far. Defensive structures and breakdown work looking much better.