• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Stormers vs Sharks - Super Rugby R9 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
I see the Stomps are getting Ysterbeth and Habana back this week. That's bloody huge.

Malherbe is improving now that he starts games. He is our big hope at 3. There is nobody else really.

I think we will have to wait until Currie Cup before we see Pollard. We are stuck with Moernaai and if he keeps playing like he did this past weekend Heyeneke will pick him not matter what.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Great win for the Stormers. If you take a good look at the log, it look like the Sharks is the best, but they isnt. At the moment I think the Cheetahs is in the best position to top the SA conferense. They only need to nail their home games, have enough away bonusse in the bank. Sharks had an easy ride thus far with plenty of home games. In reality you need to win at home, Stormers and Sharks have dropped one and still lots of rugby to be played. The SA surprise packet is by far the Kings. They played really well thus far for a newbie team in the competition. Also like the look of our young stock coming through, Serfontein is a real monster in the making, soon Pollard will follow him and a new era for the Brutes on the rise. The Stormers will have some stock back when on tour and great to see the youngster fatties like Ginga and Malherbe slowly but surely coming to age, following Ysterbeths footsteps.
The Stormers will welcome back a host of injured players including Boks Eben Etzebeth, Bryan Habana and Elton Jantjies on their overseas tour. Deon Fourie (concussion) is the only injury worry

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
I see the Stomps are getting Ysterbeth and Habana back this week. That's bloody huge.

Malherbe is improving now that he starts games. He is our big hope at 3. There is nobody else really.

I think we will have to wait until Currie Cup before we see Pollard. We are stuck with Moernaai and if he keeps playing like he did this past weekend Heyeneke will pick him not matter what.
Pollard played for Tuks and Tony Jantjies got the Bulls 10 Jersey for the Vodacom cup. Think the Bulls will wait another year before letting him be exposed to the hard hits and bumper car rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.