• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super 14 Tipping Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Come join my pool in SuperBru Super 14, the ultimate Super 14 prediction game! It's easy - just go to the website and enter the pool code loftvane to join my pool, TYS. May the best Waratahs supporter win.

Pool code: loftvane
Pool name: TYS

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I'm in, and fully expect to set the bar low for all you other pundits!
Thanks for the heads up, Scarfy.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
OK I am in. Good to see some Flankers also joined.

Seeing that Lindommer past his wine exams the other day, Think he can put up a box of Aus wine as first prize. Dont want to put Paarls doos wyn and embarres my Aussie friend. :nta:

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
I'm in. PB, I earned a certificate and badge for passing, no wine prize involved.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Looks like we have our starting 16. A Super16, if you will.

7 x Tahs
4 x Reds
1 x Force
0 x Brums (poor show, Spook)
2 x Stormers
1 x Sharks
1 x Chiefs

Giddy up.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
ROUND ONE

New season, same results.

1 cyclopath 8.83
2 Noddy 8.33
3 PhucNgo 8.00
Alinon 8.00
5 greenblud 7.83
6 Liquorbox 7.33
7 Tom 7.00
8 Lindommer 6.33
9 Red Slug 6.00
10 barbarian 5.50
11 GirlsRule 4.50
Scorz 4.50
13 Scarfman 4.33
14 Sully 3.50
15 Major Spliff 2.00
16 hatchie 1.50

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Scarfman said:
ROUND ONE

New season, same results.

1 cyclopath 8.83
2 Noddy 8.33
3 PhucNgo 8.00
Alinon 8.00
5 greenblud 7.83
6 Liquorbox 7.33
7 Tom 7.00
8 Lindommer 6.33
9 Red Slug 6.00
10 barbarian 5.50
11 GirlsRule 4.50
Scorz 4.50
13 Scarfman 4.33
14 Sully 3.50
15 Major Spliff 2.00
16 hatchie 1.50
I'm gonna frame this post - may not be at that end of the list for long!! ;D

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Sorry I gave you lot a free round . Playing in more then 3 pools and forgot to tip on my Gimmie one.

Smart Cyc , Tip of ROUND 2: tip the Stormers against the Reds , that will open the gap between you and Nods. :lmao:

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
PaarlBok said:
Sorry I gave you lot a free round . Playing in more then 3 pools and forgot to tip on my Gimmie one.

Smart Cyc , Tip of ROUND 2: tip the Stormers against the Reds , that will open the gap between you and Nods. :lmao:
We'll see PB - still not happy with your boys after round 1 - I coulda been further ahead if they'd filleted the Guppies!!

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Saw I slipped althogether but they do gave me and Gambler a 3 start. Captain Scarf please approve!

the gambler

Dave Cowper (27)
PB - We are just trying to keep things interesting for a bit. No fun in leading from the front the whole way.

Your Stormers boys cost me the perfect round in my other leagues so not happy at all. Also still smarting that they didnt crack the top four at the end of last season after putting a few quid on them to make the finals halfway through the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.