• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby 2017: matches not involving Australian teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Bloody good half of rugby. Huge contests at the breakdown, Crusaders saving themselves a couple of times with turnovers.

Aaron Smith is dodging injuries for the Lions series I think.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
F*** me that was a good half of rugby. Actually thoughts for first half as a few ABs looking good, Crotty and Todd have been bloody good, think Tamanivalu, Naholo and Fekitoa have looked bloody good . I know I said it before but I happy to repeat that Jack Goodhue is one classy young centre!

Upthenuts

Dave Cowper (27)
F*** me that was a good half of rugby. Actually thoughts for first half as a few ABs looking good, Crotty and Todd have been bloody good, think Tamanivalu, Naholo and Fekitoa have looked bloody good . I know I said it before but I happy to repeat that Jack Goodhue is one classy young centre!
crotty has to be 12 for the abs

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Wouldn't be a Highlanders game without Fekitoa making a) a big break, and b) Fekitoa coughing up 2 or 3 possessions doing something silly.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Ok, this penalty is a fucking joke. "In the side". Sopoaga was clearly fucking not in the side.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
OH FUCK OFF JACKSON!!!

How can the maul repeatedly stop then just change their angle to keep going forward. It's garbage.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Well ya can all go and get fucked.

Jackson has a decent game but fucking gifts it to the bastards at the end.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
"In the side". 5 to go, screws the pooch.

35hny3c.jpg

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
serious occult stuff, that was unnatural, hard to be gutted as such awesomeness, fuck that was some game hope ben smith and crotty are ok

They did it fucking twice this season, pulled a diamond out of a turd. Hard to be gutted? Not bloody likely! This ruined my life for the next two to three hours at least.

Just between you and me, I suspect B. Smith might fail a concussion test most days of the week. Wonder how they actually test it.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Highlights:

If my maths is correct, CruSadists cannot be overtaken at the top of the NZ Conference & have set a new record for most consecutive wins in a season.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well I finally saw the final 10 minutes (had to go to club rugby yesterday) and geez christ, that is what you call rugby!! Also was interested to hear both captains talk after the game, and like what Dixon for the Clan said, it was 2 teams that gave everything for 80 minutes ,they are sore etc, but they are the games why you play the game!!

Also I did note yesterday and checked again today, the commentators were remarking how A Smith was yelling at ref trying to get a penalty in a couple of rucks, when he was actually yelling ,leave it, leave it, was yelling at his own player, sometimes you have to listen to the players!

Status
Not open for further replies.