• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby 2024: NZ, Drua & Moana matches

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ given the wife-beating occurred right here in the Tron within what you might call a community living a particular lifestyle it doesn't tend to get mentioned much.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ Not so much Bogan as half the title of an Ian Drury & The Blockheads album...

Which differs from Bogan as they tend to go for the last two-thirds plus booze. In these parts, anyway.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Systems indicate TJ's stiffy is starting to reach semi-tumescence.

e5c7f96c776eba8ea79e45f4b240f9de.gif

Me trying to hack the new mouthguard technology to get all the Cantabs sent off for HIA's at the same time.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Great game.

Fuck test rugby.

Fuck Ireland, fuck England, fuck all that drudgery and fudging.

This game had no stuffing around or stalling or TMO crying or 10 minute breaks every 3 minutes while everyone has a drink and a chat.

ps Jimmy Tupou must have a hell of an agent

Last edited:

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Was certaily a great way to start the season. Was bloody good game of rugby from start to finish!

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Chiefs vs Crusaders match of the round so far, Aussie teams have been lacklustre.. as usual

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Very poor that the Blues haven't played in Whangarei since 2011. Obviously don't know what the finances are like but surely it can become a much more regular event.

I am also enjoying seeing Perofeta and Sullivan run the show. Stuff actually happens.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I thought refs had been directed to put a stop to caterpillar rucks being formed? No reason FD 9 couldn't have cleared it, instead he waves up another forward to latch onto the back of the ruck & takes an age to do so.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Very poor that the Blues haven't played in Whangarei since 2011. Obviously don't know what the finances are like but surely it can become a much more regular event.

I am also enjoying seeing Perofeta and Sullivan run the show. Stuff actually happens.
Perofeta is not doing an awful lot I didn't think. But that's just the way the game is going with plenty of others are first receiver

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
29-3 up at HT?

You know what that means for the bongo-brained Loss Bleus;

Time to clock off.

"Someone else will do the shitwork from here while I just coast into the finish line."

Final score:

Blues 36
Drua 34

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
I thought refs had been directed to put a stop to caterpillar rucks being formed? No reason FD 9 couldn't have cleared it, instead he waves up another forward to latch onto the back of the ruck & takes an age to do so.
I thought the Blues were a bit lucky on their first try.

I'm not sure how legal it is but Christie joined the ruck but slides up past Ekland and takes out FD players in front of Kurt. Is that legal?

Wilson

David Codey (61)
29-3 up at HT?

You know what that means for the bongo-brained Loss Bleus;

Time to clock off.

"Someone else will do the shitwork from here while I just coast into the finish line."

Final score:

Blues 36
Drua 34
It has begun - Drua score a try, convert it from the sideline and Christie gets a yellow card

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Which is pretty nonsensical imo as O'Queef plainly said to Papalii that "the next [penalty] down here at the maul is going to be a yellow card", then proceeds to card Christie without a maul in sight.

Unless he now deems all offsides on the try line to be yellow card offences.

EDIT: Which he's now demonstrated to not be the case. So he was just queefing, as per.

Last edited: