• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby 2024: NZ, Drua & Moana matches

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
They've served up some real garbage plays to complement the Crusaders better form tho. Is there anything worse than your halfback taking a midfield turnover and booting it out on the full? very un-kiwi like behaviour.
RE: RE: FW: FW: FW:
1711696252435.png

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)

Heading into bye week then W8 v Waratahs, W9 v Force (both away), W10 v Rebels at home. Plus W15 Moana who have a few tough weeks coming up starting with Blues tonight.

Still a deep hole but Top 8 a lot more reachable than had they gone 0-6.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Did I hear right that this is his first Super Rugby match?
Yep John, he came off bench for 10 mins in one game at 12. I been on this kid's bandwagon this year, I watched him a fair bit last year as he took over as the No1 10 for Taranaki, and have kept saying by end of season he will be move ahead of Ioane for Chiefs. I personally have him (for the Naki) as ahead of Perofeta who plays for the Blues!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Was a good game, Crusaders were good for the win, didn't think the Chiefs were that bad, just the Crusaders seem to have decided 5 losses were enough!

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Stupid Chifs throwing the game by rotating players when their next match is against Moana ffs. Even if they did lose to Moana with their C team, after likely beating the Crusaders with their A team, who cares? It actually would've been ideal because the Crusaders would still be on a big fat donut while another bottom four team would accrue more points, thereby making it harder for the Crusaders to make the postseason.

I hope McMillan steps on a Lego piece every week for the rest of the season on his way to, yet again, failing to win another title.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Stupid Chifs throwing the game by rotating players when their next match is against Moana ffs. Even if they did lose to Moana with their C team, after likely beating the Crusaders with their A team, who cares? It actually would've been ideal because the Crusaders would still be on a big fat donut while another bottom four team would accrue more points, thereby making it harder for the Crusaders to make the postseason.

I hope McMillan steps on a Lego piece every week for the rest of the season on his way to, yet again, failing to win another title.
Well I didn't see the rotation of players being the cause of the loss, more the Crusaders extracted digit and got stuck in. DMac is injured so out anyway. I like the idea of not just resting players against easier teams anyway, the boys have to be prepared to play anyone.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)

So dumb.

Quinn Tupeau is still a dopey 1-dimensional nothing of a player.

They're probably still chuckling about Party Boy Josh's intercept pass to Mcnicholl on the goddamn Space Station it was so easy to see coming

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Moana Pasifika: Danny Toala, Nigel Ah Wong, Pepesana Patafilo, Julian Savea, Fine Inisi, Christian Lealiifano, Ereatara Enari, Lotu Inisi, Sione Havili Talitui (capt), Jacob Norris, Allan Craig, Tom Savage, Sione Mafileo, Samiuela Moli, Abraham Pole. Reserves: Samiuela Moli, Donald Brighouse, Sekope Kepu, Ola Tauelangi, Semisi Paea, Melani Matavao, William Havili, Kyren Taumoefolau.

Blues
: Corey Evans, Mark Tele’a, Rieko Ioane, Bryce Heem, Caleb Clarke, Stephen Perofeta, Finlay Christie, Hoskins Sotutu, Adrian Choat, Anton Segner, Laghlan McWhannell, Patrick Tuipulotu (capt), Marcel Renata, Soane Vikena, Ofa Tu’ungafasi. Reserves: Ricky Riccitelli, Joshua Fusitu’a, Angus Ta’avao, Josh Beehre, Akira Ioane, Sam Nock, Harry Plummer, Cole Forbes.
Perfect weather, perfect pitch and so far we've had a solid 20 minutes of excruciating scrum resets presided over by schoolmaster ref.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
47-8 final score.

Pleasant enough sunny arvo viewing.

Bryce Heem went full Jonah.

Caleb Clarke finally engaged 5th gear.

Buggered if I know why Nock's always been so out of favour. His pass is way closer to Afterdavids than Ranga Christie's will ever be.
I didn't even know Evans at fullback was an option, but excited to see ho he goes.
Might not be sighted again. Fluffed his lines then Cole Forbes came on and kicked arse again