• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby 2024: NZ, Drua & Moana matches

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Chiefs scrum getting utterly muntered.

Not so surprising when their engine room is Work Experience Boy Vaai and Kringe Ah Kuoi.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
How tf have the Chufs noodled their way into the lead? The good old patented Canes choke is underway.

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
Don't really care but if that clean out was 'shoulder on shoulder' I can only conclude the video ref has never before seen either a shoulder or indeed a human head.
Mate he’s from Middle Earth. I don’t think they can distinguish between an orcs head, shoulder, arse etc.

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
The refs are too busy looking at Barrett’s clean out they ignore Morby not releasing after he was tackled and crawling around on the ground

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
lol. Chufs.

Bad enough that they have to field Josh Ioane but then their captain goes and wastes time arguing with the ref over a penalty in their favour in the final minute. Big brain stuff.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Oddjob Aumua had the bowler hat between his teeth tonight. Has to be in black. Super Rugby Superstar and Test Match Vanishing Act Codie Taylor can jog the fuck on.

An all Canes front row?

Lomax
Aumua
Numia

Flapanara too. Would take his bug-eyed fervour back in black over whatever the coaches see in Ranga Christie ffs

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
That was bloody good. Canes forwards are certainly standing up. It's not often I have been able to say Canes tighties are dominating. I remember @waiopehu oldboy saying how happy I was when Lomax came to Canes, I was and still am!! Numia has come on, and Aumua is other huge part of why scrum is so good.Other thing is Roukate-Stone and Tosi don't show any weakness when they come on. Loosies and backline speks for themselves, what pleases me thay paly with ball in hand, and still kick well when needed.
Canes big problem is ,if all the loosies stay, what the hell do they do with Ardie next year?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Don't really care but if that clean out was 'shoulder on shoulder' I can only conclude the video ref has never before seen either a shoulder or indeed a human head.
Which one you talking about Derps, I honestly can't remember.

Confucius Say

Nev Cottrell (35)
PJP offside at the kick for that try and then provides the try assist. How do these TMOs keep their jobs?

Good try Drua to even it up.