• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Au Rnd 3 Waratahs vs Force 5th March, Sydney

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Way to tough it out Force. Plenty to improve on and held on with a man down. Tahs much more gutsy effort this week.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Tahs made a few errors, but damn there was also some great play in there. A lot of those guys will be great in the next 2-3 years.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
That period where the Tahs dropped every second ball was where it was lost. Or won. Depends who you’re on!

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Damn, welcome to the winner's circle Force. Probably my favourite game of the season so far.

Best way that game could've played out to be honest. Waratahs could've and maybe should've won it, give them hope and belief but the Force finally get the big W.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
The commentators have pushed the Force hasn't won in Super Rugby since 2017. Um there's a reason for that in case you don't remember what happened.

That game was not good for my health. Happy to get that first win and hopefully build momentum. Tahs brought it tonight and I was expecting to be over run after the red card.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Anyone who remotely resembles a lock should be on the Wobs radar at present given so many Strayan locks are OS and given it's a position with a highish attrition rate.

Hell. I told a mate at the pub that I was a lock last week. Got a call from a bloke name Rennie. I'm 5'10" and 80kg. Could go well.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Pulu looked good for the Force. Just needed a little more space and I think he could break out a big run. Probably an improvement over Brache who has been a loyal long serving warrior for the Force.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
He was close to player of the tournament in that gun U20s side a couple of years ago. He will be fine, a bit of an ego clashing with a lack of confidence but I’d wager he’d look a lot better on the end of the Brumbies or Reds backline ATM.

If you're giving him away KOB, send him to the Reds. He may make the grade one day, but still short of Super standard, especially in defence, right now.