• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby: Rd 2. NSW Waratahs v Crusaders, Sat Mar 2

NSFW vs Cantabs

• I hope they both lose.

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • When Death Stars collide

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • NSW for the massive upset here.

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Cantabs dynasty in tatters.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • TATTERS.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Melbourne? Wut? They blew all the $$ now they're getting handed more?

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Cantabs by 60

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • not watching this *****

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ hoping young Kemara goes well but geez that's a big assignment for a 20yo just of of Hamilton Boys.

Penney kinda implied Havili is there to take some of the pressure off but I'll still be looking to see where Fihaki stands on attack & whether/ how often he gets used as a first receiver vs as a decoy.

TLDR: get well soon, Fergus & Rivez!

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
^ hoping young Kemara goes well but geez that's a big assignment for a 20yo just of of Hamilton Boys.

Penney kinda implied Havili is there to take some of the pressure off but I'll still be looking to see where Fihaki stands on attack & whether/ how often he gets used as a first receiver vs as a decoy.

Don't worry WO, We've got two 20 yo's in our backline and some of the bench are barely out of nappies. Think of it more as an opposed training run.

TheKraken

Bob McCowan (2)
Tahs at +19.5 is worth a shot. I'll be multi-ing it alongside rebels outright for tonight.

- Kraken

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)

Havili actually was first receiver off set piece more than RMo for Crusaders. I can't see it changing, mind you I agree on Kemara being young, but he know his 9 well, played together at siad 1st VX.

LearningCurve

Bill Watson (15)
Very young Crusaders starting backline, apart from Havili and Reece I think. It will be interesting to see how they go.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Match Day Pole Watch:

I hope they both lose. Votes: 12

HDF8MUV.jpg

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Scrum was a bit shaky on the tahs feed, interested to see if the saders can get the advantage on them here

Wilson

David Codey (61)
I feel bad for Harry Wilson (the lesser) being asked to run Perese's lines. That's not his skillset

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Jesus rugby is a dumb sport for idiots. Fucken feeding cheese to any fluffybunny who moves every second.