• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby: Rd 4, 2024. NSW Waratahs v The Auckland Blues

Favourite Dessert?

• Tiramisu

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Fruit

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • the fuck you just call me?

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Cake

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Ice Cream

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Biscuits

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Big Fuck Off Parfait

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Dessert makes you fat

• fail to see the point of option #8

• Wedding Cake very night

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Not going to throw Edmed out from that. If the Rebels start losing is the same going to be said about Carter Gordon who's kicked 1 Penalty, 4 Conversions for the year. Lowest of all the Australian Kickers. He'd be as good blindfolded from in front.

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
Don't want to say it but we're going to get pumped
The way the Blues are going - it's likely. But, how many people were thinking the Crusadists were going roll over the tahs? The optimist in me says anything can happen.

Rob42

John Solomon (38)
So it looks like Teddy Wilson has been outright dropped, and DC obviously wants to give Harrison another run in the A team
Not sure why Teddy's been dropped, perhaps Grant gives greater flexibility on a 6:2 bench. But yeah, Harrison should get several more weeks in the A team or Shute Shield as part of his rehab, it would be crazy to bring him straight back after such a long layoff.

Edit - got my Wilsons mixed up.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Zarn Sullivan has avoided any HIA unavailability. Heem, Rieko, and Clarke are also back which, I'm pretty sure, makes this the biggest possible backline Cotter could select. I quite liked Akira back at #8 last week, but, after last week, I don't think there would be the apetite to tinker with the bench too much right now.

GIhNPaDaoAAN-R5

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Wow, no injury list, but I'm guessing Vailanu and Jorgensen have both been added to the list, with Porecki and Foketi still unavailable!
Bringing Bell off the pine seems a risk, almost looks like GC is forfeiting this one!
Id be surprised if we see Foketi again this year.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Probably our weakest line-up of the year and you'd think the Blues get it done here. Tahs will really regret not clinching that match last week I think.

Yoda

Watty Friend (18)
Waratahs in pink jerseys tonight…. I know it may be for a good cause, however it looks crap…. I think most people know there is such a thing as breast cancer… and we would all like a cure obviously….just not sure how a rugby team wearing pink jerseys highlights it anymore…